2017 Rates: SAULT GOLF CLUB RATES.pdf
10-round package: $450
10 round riding cart package: $600
Daily fee for an 18-hole round:
· $40 (as a member’s guest)
· $50 (walking, complimentary pull cart)
· $67.50 (with power cart)
Inquire about Twilight and 9-hole rates at the Pro Shop.
Tee Times may be booked three days in advance.
Call the Pro Shop at 705-759-5133
Daily fee play is limited to 6 rounds per year.
Rainchecks are provided during extreme weather; for details inquire at the Pro Shop at the time of play.
All golfers at the Sault Ste. Marie Golf Club must:
· Understand and follow proper course etiquette. If unsure of the rules of golf and course etiquette, inquire with the staff at proshop or the starter.
· Adhere to the local rules set forth by the Head Golf Professional.
· Replace divots, repair ball marks, and rake bunkers.
· Play a 18-hole round in 4 hours and 20 minutes.
· Follow cart guidelines (if riding or driving a power cart).
· Accept the responsibility for any damages or injury whatsoever that they may cause, including damages or injury resulting from errant golf balls.